Features of iCare Data Recovery Standard
This program shall be used under Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and below; Windows Server 2008, Server 2003, Server 2000, Windows Server NT
Hard disk capacity
It is 2TB disk compatible (Notice: the large of your disk files, the more hours it takes to search lost files. Single large file is easy to get damaged since it took too many sectors to store, so do not write any new files to data lost disk once you realized there was data lost.)
Supported data storage media
All brands of hard disk, external hard disk, USB disk, memory card (sd card, flash card, cf card, xd card, etc.), iPhone, iTouch, Smart Phone, BlackBerry, iTune, iPod...(Please use "Deep Scan Recovery" module to restore files from these media) In a word, any storage that can be recognized by Windows is compatible with iCare Data Recovery Standard
For any issue that makes your device not recognized by Windows nor the system, please note that sometimes you need a reader to connect to the computer, or update the storage drive to make the computer and iCare Data Recovery Standard to recognize the device. Or you may check the wire connection in case the wire is loose.
Recovering files from the following loss
- Recovering files when PC is not bootable(connect the drive to another PC as slave to run file recovery);
- Partition lost due to deletion, system malfunction, system crashed, other software made your partition got lost, virus attack made partition lost or inaccessible or unbootable;
- Encounters bad sector like bad boot sector
- Has bad partition table
- $MFT lost
- File allocation table lost
- Other software failure and caused data loss
- MBR damaged or lost
- Formatted partition or memory card or data storage device by mistake and data lost
- RAID array damaged and lost data
More features of iCare Data Recovery Standard
- Recover office document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
- Recover from hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, memory card, Zip, floppy disk, cf card, xd card, SanDisk SD card, MicroSD card, mini card, pen stick, and any storage media that can be used on PC.
- Get data back from RAW hard drives, or file system says RAW.
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash or system crash and cannot boot.
- Get back files after a Partition Magic failed to manage partitions and encounters data loss after using PartitionMagic.
- Recover files after quick format
- Recover files after format partition twice
- Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file systems.
- Free download and free file searching and disk file scanning.
- Recover RAID files even when raid damaged.
- Dynamic disk file recovery
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Server 2008, 2003, 2000 compatible
- 2TB hard disk drive supported
- No need to reinstall the program and rescan the device after purchase since you may active the demo with purchased code.
- Supports all levels of RAID file recovery like RAID0, RAID1, RAID2, RAID3, RAID4, RAID5, RAID6, RAID7, RAID8, RAID10, RAID01...
- Restore files after a partitioning error like shrink partition failure, merge partitions failure and lost files, resize disk partition failure and lost files...
Download | Read More | how to use | Online Help PDF